Search the forum,

Discuss What are you up to over the weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

As above really. I am just relaxing and watching national geographic HD ... having a mint tea.

Just getting ready for next working day.

What about you guys any plans for tomorrow or Sunday ? Apparently very good weather this weekend

Plan for tomorrow is to do the least possible and the plan for Sunday is to do the least possible again.
(Don`t work weekends unless for myself).

Plan for tomorrow is to do the least possible and the plan for Sunday is to do the least possible again.
(Don`t work weekends unless for myself).

That sounds good! You've got the best weather for doing nothing except from relaxing.

Sat: playing rugby
Sun: fitting my own bathroom (while in pain)

In the nicest possible way, I think English humour sometimes goes whoosh over you head mate.
Play Rugby on Saturday and do the bathroom whilst in pain from playing Rugby is how I read it.

Lol ... right makes sense hahah ... just takes a little to get you guys sometimes :)

Lol . right makes sense hahah . just takes a little to get you guys sometimes :)

Stick around mate then you can be the German translator on English humour for the German Embassy. lol

Whilst on the subject can you define German humour, dry, or witty, Black humour or in your face slap stick. Promise it is a serious question.

Saturday will be working :(

Sunday will be relaxing and going down the coast with the family, don't know whether to take the speedos or not :)

Off to Stanage in the Peaks for rock climbing today. Never been before so both nervous and excited. If I'm not posting this evening it's gone pear shaped :/

Stick around mate then you can be the German translator on English humour for the German Embassy. lol

Whilst on the subject can you define German humour, dry, or witty, Black humour or in your face slap stick. Promise it is a serious question.

The issue is people are so different from city to city. We Germans are pretty direct and don't sugarcoat anything. We are also very blunt and straight forward. The German Humor can be quite slappy but it also can be very dry. Sometimes when it comes to Humor and making some jokes I need to hold back because it can be very rude, but it's not to offend someone it's just to have laugh. Everybody would surely laugh except from the one you talking too :D

I guess an important factor is the way you got brought up, if you had very stiff parents hardly joking around you become like this too though.

• Winner
Reactions: rpm
In the nicest possible way, I think English humour sometimes goes whoosh over you head mate.
Play Rugby on Saturday and do the bathroom whilst in pain from playing Rugby is how I read it.

problem is, now im 46 years old, the pain lasts until the next game :D

Thanks Ron, on reflection is was a dumb question to ask as people vary so much but thanks for taking the time to reply.

Buying Sausages
Lamb kebabs.
Beer.
muffins
burgers
tandori chicken
pita bread
red wine
Reggae sauce
and a piece of lettuce to show willing.
and a tomato
For BBQ.

oh and maybe a bottle of white for the Sheila's

Sunday, meeting with the Irish, maybe go to coast.

• Winner
Reactions: Dan
IMG_1266.JPG
Cobra time !!!! , well tomorrow at least lol .

That is my all time favourite car!
where are they tomorrow, is it a show?

That was at Cleveleys last year , or maybe year before , we should be there this year ( june ish) but a few have dropped out. No show tomorrow but its the northern cobra meet at Brighouse at dinnertime , if you have a couple of hours free wander over. Wont be a lot of cobras there , a load are down at Newark if you can go a bit further .

That was at Cleveleys last year , or maybe year before , we should be there this year ( june ish) but a few have dropped out. No show tomorrow but its the northern cobra meet at Brighouse at dinnertime , if you have a couple of hours free wander over. Wont be a lot of cobras there , a load are down at Newark if you can go a bit further .

In wrong direction for tomorrow that unfortunately.
Have you got one?

What a lovely day wasn't it ? It makes the life so much better if you wake up with nice sunshine. I just got better mood throughout the day, it really makes me feel good.

Call outs are a pain. Necessary evil in d job unfortunately. Will keep ye off d booze at d least

Will be in the garden digging foundations for new workshop.

Just wanted to say I'm back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What are you up to over the weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock