Search the forum,

Discuss Wetwall panels corner profile in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyplumber

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys

I’m in the middle of installing a wet room with vinyl flooring and wet wall panels.
Has anybody got any experience with Wetwall and is it possible to install them without the corner profiles, I ordered the plywood T&G panels hoping to create a flush look and not see profile strips everywhere.

The panels will be fitted to 3 walls

Cheers Andy

I would say you have to fit the corner profiles to ensure watertightness and warranty. Got Multipanel T&G in mine and the corner profiles look quite nice to be honest. Even if you could get the corner joint perfect, you'd still have to silicone which would end up with mould eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wetwall panels corner profile in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Neo-Angle shower tray, … imagine an oblong with corner cut at 45 degree It’s 1.2m x 0.9m The ‘Roman’ shower door has failed, the only shower door that fits this tray is a now a ‘Roman’ glass frameless style. Ordered it and I have hit a problem Installation is by fixing the vertical...
Replies
Views
I'll start this by saying I'm hoping to sort this by diy / minimal professional help as I'm a very tight budget! I've got a walk-in shower in a wet room. The shower has a tiled-over former with an additional ring of tiles around it. When the shower's in use, a drip comes through into the room...
Replies
Views
Hello all. First time posting so apologies if this is answered elsewhere. I am close to completing a purchase of my first flat, an ex-council place from the 1960s built in the usual concrete slab and brick. At present there is some ghastly pipe work for the radiators sprawling round every...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
En-suite shower room refurb needed in Twyford RG10, Berkshire before end January (overall dimensions: 335 x 157cm) ———————————— • Remove existing corner shower cubicle and fit new larger 1500mm full-width doors, low profile 1500 x 900 resin tray and replace old Triton Ivory II 8.5kw electric...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock