Search the forum,

Discuss Wet Vac question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the b&q one jase? Only £30
I've seen the Numatic Charles for about 129 but as with the george it will only take 8ltrs

The wicks one is an earlex in fancy dress? Remove filter. Normally just take off lid and turn upside down.

ScrewfiX doing a Titan w&d £39.99. Think it's 13ltr if any help.
I use 12ltr wicks. Sad it doesn't keep in water. Just have to be careful when picking it up to empty

So in theory, (high rise flat) you connect it up to a big cylinder and suck the water out whilst having the hose pipe connected. This would empty it alot faster....... possibly.
Only problem with it would be the warranty. Its not as though you can take it back to b&q if it breaks

So in theory, (high rise flat) you connect it up to a big cylinder and suck the water out whilst having the hose pipe connected. This would empty it alot faster....... possibly.
Only problem with it would be the warranty. Its not as though you can take it back to b&q if it breaks

That to mine tomo?

Yes sorry. Amazons the only place I think you can get them from.
If it goes wrong your screwed

For anyone interested in a wetvac. Bought a numatic charles from currys via ebay for £103 inc del.
Its for my flat really, not work. Although I was moaning about the size of the numatic, I've changed my mind and opted for reliability.
Ive still not seen the b&q one so I may still get that too.

Still rate the vac-king cv55 from machine mart for the money, stainless steel drum with screw on drain off. Use mine 3 - 5 times a day to empty cisterns and sani`s so threw the filter away, current one is around 2yrs old and still in full working order.

Plumbase have a 20ltr draper on offer on at the moment think I paid £45 plus vat seems powerful enough the hoses and attachments aren't the best quality though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wet Vac question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock