Search the forum,

Discuss West Midlands Gas experience required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPM

Hi all,
Somewhat of an unusual situation here. i did my full ACS four years ago but came away from the industry after 18 months due to being offered a management role. Now that the role has ended, i want to get back to working for myself of which gas was a small is part. I could re-register for GSR as my qualifications are in place but, with the regs changes in the past two years, i feel i'd be unfair to customers on whose installations i was remembering on!
Is there anyone who wants a helping hand in exchange for just some memory jogging? Due to having experience, i can bring a lot more assistance than someone just starting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to West Midlands Gas experience required in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock