Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss West Midlands Gas experience required in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. BPM

BPM New Member

Hi all,
    Somewhat of an unusual situation here. i did my full ACS four years ago but came away from the industry after 18 months due to being offered a management role. Now that the role has ended, i want to get back to working for myself of which gas was a small is part. I could re-register for GSR as my qualifications are in place but, with the regs changes in the past two years, i feel i'd be unfair to customers on whose installations i was remembering on!
    Is there anyone who wants a helping hand in exchange for just some memory jogging? Due to having experience, i can bring a lot more assistance than someone just starting out