Search the forum,

Discuss Week from hell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jamie Banks

Wow just had the week from hell -

Due to finish my 6129 level 2 at T4TS. Wanted to test the water as it is as to furthering this qualification/experience/hand's on. Spoke to a few people and T4TS who offer an extension from level 2 to level 3 but thought it would have been a better idea to offer a course that you can get basic practical experience if needed. Any advice as to which and what way to go as I have not got the luxury of working in the industry or opening my new business.

Any help would be great as I want to do plumbing and be recognised for a decent job/knowledge and not just to make money out of.

Is this a case of I told you so and if so how do older plumbers achieve their knowledge without the apprenticeship route. Any proven routes would be most useful.

Regards

You cannot even do it with a modern apprenticeship.
Our apprentices are apprentices for 4 years , I will not accept anything less even when they pass there exams. For me its 4 years or nothing, call me old fashioned but that in my eyes is the way it should be , and I tell you something it works.

Toddyplumb

Now going your way college based course that will take sometime but will give me the training i require to do a decent job

Thanks for the advice

Give me £500 and you can come to work with me for two weeks if you like, deadly serious too. ;)

Thanks for the replies guys - completely open to offers, got my 6129 level 2 due to finish in January 2011. But please pm me if there is any views or advice

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Week from hell in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock