Search the forum,

Discuss Water pump pliers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word = RIGID

i am allergic to footprints,

i remember being a lad when i used them and was always taking the skin off the palms of my hands.

memories stick!!

knipex alligators are the best and only pump pliers you need ,roths are not bad,bacho though the adjustable are the best make carp pump pliers

The cheap ones pinch the bottom of your palm when the handles come together and it kills!!

A decent pair don't!!

Oh there's no debate Rigid stillies are the best, specially if you've been swinging on them for the last 30years!!
Sorry, never tried their water pump pliers.
Yep I have gone soft now though with alloy 24" & 36" er's swapped from steel ones, quality but it costs

Oh happy days running between a radiator & a screwing machine!! Covered in cutting oil, the Black Death we called it & MI was not short for manufactures instructions either!

I use 10 inch kinpex cobras the ones with the push button I also have 12 inch channel locks which are good for pump valves

Ive got a pair of the 10" Irwin push button ones. Can sometimes be abit bulky but very solid, always seem to manage with them though.

Acquired these badboys today. Virtually knipex cobra but they are Milwaukee and give a life time warranty . Open wider than cobra but heavier gauge and seem sturdy.
ba4u4e9e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water pump pliers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock