Search the forum,

Discuss Waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

Just put a dishwasher in and was wondering is there any fitting for the waste pipe? At the minute I've just stuffed it in

9avunebu.jpg

Go on in to your local merchant and ask for the spigot that would normally come with a double spigot p trap

Should have one of these on the trap, minus the blue blanking cap.

Also so you should use a jubilee clip to secure the rubber outlet hose to the spigot.

Word of warning......what you have done so far could possibly pop off when you use the machine and cause a flood!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 38
Had a quick look through Screwfix and they don't seem to do the spigot for a double appliance trap. Like I said, go in to a plumbers merchants and they should sort you out within seconds.

They have different sizes nuts. Meaning one from a single appliance trap uses a 40mm nut whilst a double uses a 22mm nut (at a guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock