Search the forum,

Discuss Warning - Avoid Warmahome (Lincoln and Nottingham) Like The Plague in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Lads,

Thought you might like a good laugh. We’re not working for Warmahome any more by the way! He's decided to bin us not because of our quality of work but because he doesn't feel that large vans cost £1 per mile to run with every cost factored in.

He's been trying to knock our fuel charges for travelling countywide down for a good while now and I've always said I feel our charges are fair. We ended up parting company today but the recording that follows shows what an angry man the guy is!

Went to pick up my cheque tonight knowing full well that he was going to try and give me a smaller cheque than what he owed. To set the scene, I had all the positions of the downlights for his ceilings of his garage (80 downlights, . He’s skimmed the ceilings already but doesn’t know where the cables are J I went in with an envelope full of invoices he owed us for and the rest is all in this link!

If anyone is considering working for them let me know first and I will send over 40 mins of audio of our last conversation with him. Quite revealing!!

Last edited:
did you get full amount?

http://www.dripbusters.co.uk/photos/Warmahome Dave - Angry Man!!.m4a

Enjoy listening to the most angry man in the world!! And yes, I did walk out with all my money! What I thought was particularly funny was at the start where he says he doesn't want to be confrontational then 30s later tells me to take him to court lol.

Jump to 42s in to avoid my long walk into the office!

I'm the Scotsman before anyone thinks otherwise! The man is a complete asshole to all of his employees who live in fear of the guy. I have positions of 80 odd downlight cables in his nicely plastered ceilings for his nice new garage with a lamborghini in it.

Last time I had a full on argument with him. This time my missus told me to keep calm and wind him up and have a laugh lol.

40 minutes of my life wasted just trying to get a cheque for all the money he owed us but wasn't going to let the guy not pay me. I am sure that if I didn't have his hole positions I would not have got my final cheque.

Last edited:
Lamborghini room? Wtf........your obviously in the wrong game Kieron lol glad you got it sorted..regards Turnpin:smile:

You sound like you'd make a reasonable policeman if the plumbing ever goes **** up due to too many millionaire sh*ts.

well me and the oldman just listened to the almost 40 mins of that,how you kept your cool so long is amazing in itself,i take it the arseholes still not coughed

Cheque is getting banked tomorrow. If it bounces he won't get the last measurement he needs to work out where the lights go and his ceilings will look like a swiss cheese.

Here's the company just in case anyone gets approached by them - that guy was the owner, Dave Shaw.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=warmahome+lincoln

Now opening a branch in Nottingham. The owner is a multi-millionaire and if that's what it takes to become one I will stay a humble plumber!

Cheque is getting banked tomorrow. If it bounces he won't get the last measurement he needs to work out where the lights go and his ceilings will look like a swiss cheese.

Here's the company just in case anyone gets approached by them - that guy was the owner, Dave Shaw.

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=warmahome+lincoln

Now opening a branch in Nottingham. The owner is a multi-millionaire and if that's what it takes to become one I will stay a humble plumber!
Please tell us if he pays

Lol there was quite considerably more work to it than that. Wiring up a whole new conservatory first and second fix inc returning his faulty fan light. then a plumber to remove and refit rad after skimming.

Lol there was quite considerably more work to it than that. Wiring up a whole new conservatory first and second fix inc returning his faulty fan light. then a plumber to remove and refit rad after skimming.

I thought there would be, but if you do get the chance to charge £700 to drop a rad i'll do it for half that and you can sit in the van eating biscuits :)

I thought there would be, but if you do get the chance to charge £700 to drop a rad i'll do it for half that and you can sit in the van eating biscuits :)

Ignore him, I will do it for £300 and supply your pack of biscuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warning - Avoid Warmahome (Lincoln and Nottingham) Like The Plague in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock