Search the forum,

Discuss Warmflow 70/90 spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wally

Hi

We have a problem - the pipe carrying water out of the top of the boiler is leaking and Warmflow say is an obsolete part and no longer available. Does anyone know of a supplier for parts for this old 70/90 boiler?

Many thanks.

Hello and welcome. Could you take a couple of photos of the part and post them on here?

Thanks for getting back to me.
Here's a couple of photos of the pipe:
boiler-pipe-3.jpg
boiler-pipe-4.jpg
The part is about 170mm long. It's the pipe with the braided flexible section and a stainless steel bend at the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you based I know a company local to me that could make one no problem

As above ^^, improvise and get a plumber to solder a bent tank connector onto a piece of copper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Warmflow 70/90 spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock