Search the forum,

Discuss Wanting a Gas man to do work with my company in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Macca2009

Hi there, i'm looking to find a reliable and trustworthy gas safe engineer who can take on any gas work I get through my company. Must have own registration to sign work of and up to date tickets. I run a plumbing and heating company in Leeds self employed. I don't have domestic gas my self, and the bloke I normally use is unavailable now, hence looking for someone new who can take the work from me as and when I get it in. Also help me gain more experience with domestic as I only have commercial gas myself and have limited experience from previous company before setting up myself. This is a real opportunity for both to expand and get more work. Send us a private message if interested and we can have a chat. I have a boiler to replace at the moment in a property I am refurbishing for a client and is due to start in next week or two.

Thanks

Richard

Hi Meterman1 Here,,

If you have trouble finding an Engineer, Please Let Me know I would be willing to travel to Leeds to undertake work, Full Domestics-Elements.-Esp/Utilites Regt1 / Non-Domestic Certified & I always go where the work is

Meterman1

Hi, basicially just finished in the Army as Royal Engineer,completed 23 years, traded as coonstruction and Refrigeration and Air Con Engineer, but as part of resettlement I did gas Course as its a little similar, i have the following quals:

Hi,
I have served in the Armed Forces for the past23 years as a Royal Engineer. I am current residing in Ripon, North Yorkshire. I've now left and I'm looking to possible start up on a self employed basis. I am getting my GAS SAFE in the next few weeks plus the rest of my tools and van, I'm the same I hate being let down and want to make something of my new chosen career.

My qualification:

CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, HTR1, MET1, CPA1, Energy Efficiency, Combination boilers basic & advanced fault finding, Essential Electrics, Unvented Hot Water Systems & Water Regulations

Please contact macca2009 via PM if interested , thanks macca2009 for posting this opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanting a Gas man to do work with my company in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in London and the Southeast I'm looking for an experienced self employed engineer (or another ltd company like myself), own transport, tools etc. good rates...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock