Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted sub contractors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Baggs

We are a Heating and Ventilation Business, who work mainly for Commercial properties

http://www.electrumenergy.co.uk

We are still after Sub Contractors, for Mechanical heating and Ventilation
All trades and Skills required, even labourers, all areas within the UK
This includes Plumbers, Electricians, Builders, Air Condition FGAS, Gas Engineers, flue engineers, duct engineers, general labourers.
We supply PPE and where necessary transport
Work may vary from several days to many months per year, with no obligation to commit to any work if you’re already busy.
Our process is to offer work within your area of travel for x number of days / weeks you either except or decline.
If your interested please fill out the Sub Contracting form.
There is NO upfront costs, Genuine Trades persons only!

Sub-Contracting form Here

Do not add any of your information on this forum site

thanks for posting this opportunity. if anyone is interested please can they contact the op directly. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted sub contractors in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding electrical issues, always used a close friend who is a (busy) electrician. Was self employed (non sub contractor) for 32 years. My career ended a few...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install. Our old gas combi boiler needed replacing, so we shopped around and got a deal via BOXT. Our understanding is that BOXT then sub-contract to local...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Hi All, Last year, whilst working for a plumbing firm, we managed our team and office with a web and mobile app. Rather than use anything off the shelf, I built my own system using with an app building software. Think Wix/Wordpress but for apps and a lot more complicated. This worked out a lot...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock