Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Wanted Rothenberger ROFROST TURBO 28 in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

I considered second hand but went for new due to the consequences of potential failure during use!

They do come up on ebay occasionally, you can put an alert on to notify you but like I say, I wouldn't risk it 💦💦 !

Reply to Wanted Rothenberger ROFROST TURBO 28 in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock