Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted, NVQ 2 experience after completing level 2 diploma in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, im new to this site and know many people have probably been on here asking for experience and mates jobs. However here i am giving it a shot.
I left the military this year i traded as a vehicle mechanic and now working for a main dealer plant company.
I am just completing my diploma in plumbin g and heating through a private construction academy.
I am finding it hard to get contacts for my nvq experience as nobody wants to know which is understandable as blokes are busy or dont want a third wheel on the job.
I am determined to become a qualified plumber if there is any help around the South Wales area or if you can just give me advice it will be greatly apprechiated.
Please excuse the spelling
Cheers. Ben.

Hi all, im new to this site and know many people have probably been on here asking for experience and mates jobs. However here i am giving it a shot.
I left the military this year i traded as a vehicle mechanic and now working for a main dealer plant company.
I am just completing my diploma in plumbin g and heating through a private construction academy.
I am finding it hard to get contacts for my nvq experience as nobody wants to know which is understandable as blokes are busy or dont want a third wheel on the job.
I am determined to become a qualified plumber if there is any help around the South Wales area or if you can just give me advice it will be greatly apprechiated.
Please excuse the spelling
Cheers. Ben.
Spelling errors we are used to Ben and generally unless refering to tools are ignored.

Hi Mo s, I study with south west construction academy in Bristol. I think the course was around 2k but don’t quote me on that they do have a website.

Hi Ben thank you for replying I just wanted to research about the plumbing courses and good luck with getting the work experience brother

What do you need experience in

TBH your best option is to start at the bottom as a mate once you pass and work your way up

The problem your finding / getting is you have no experience/ on the job

Cheers Shaun, I have work lined up as a mate for when I qualify it’s commercial not domestic but it’s work and experience.

Reply to Wanted, NVQ 2 experience after completing level 2 diploma in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock