Search the forum,

Discuss Wanted - Ariston Engineer Edinburgh in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gavinm

Looking for an Ariston engineer who can fix our inefficient central heating system. 18 rads Ariston boiler and unvented cyclinder.
The original system was extended 3 years ago and its never worked efficiently. Winter is worse. Some heaters are hot others barely warm. The system does not efficiently heat the house. I need an engineer to check the system and recommend improvements. Must have Ariston experience as I have had other engineers who were unable to understand how the system and boiler worked. If you are knwoledgeable about Ariston systems then please reply with your details. Thanks Gavin

thanks for posting this up gavin if anyone can help drop gavin a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wanted - Ariston Engineer Edinburgh in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler up until now with regular servicing. When the heating is turned on the boiler ignites and looks to start up but then a few seconds in, knocking sounds...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my house, in place of the garage, most would give me a suggestion to put in a) an extension to the existing boiler rad circuit & electric water heaters...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Afternoon all, I have a customer with a heavily extended semi which now has 4 beds, 2 bathroom and 5 reception rooms. They have started working from home and want to zone the heating system, unfortunately the system boiler and cylinder is in the garage with 2 x 22mm primary pipes disappearing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock