Search the forum,

Discuss Wall Mounted Electric Fire Under Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I've converted half my out-house into a small office. It's getting rather cold in there now the temperature is starting to drop.

I want to wall mount an electric fire but the only space available is underneath my boiler.

I'm concerned this could be dangerous. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks,
Paul

IMG_1474.jpeg

Thanks for your reply.

I could, but I imagine it would cost much more to do this. I'm looking for a cheap solution.

Would it be safe to install an electric fire below the boiler?

If you look closely on the left you can see the edge of my desk.

So I'm unable to have the electric fire any further left. It will take up the entire width of the wall you see in the pic.

I am concerned that it is not safe but I'm no expert, hence coming to this forum for advice.

If you look closely on the left you can see the edge of my desk.

So I'm unable to have the electric fire any further left. It will take up the entire width of the wall you see in the pic.

I am concerned that it is not safe but I'm no expert, hence coming to this forum for advice.
It shouldn’t be an issue. The only thing that I can think of is heat rises so there may be some condensation on the pipes. Also if securing to the wall any!hidden pipes. Unless I’m forgetting anything

I would say no as there's a risk to melting the case of the boiler, seen it with a toaster below the boiler

Reply to Wall Mounted Electric Fire Under Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock