Search the forum,

Discuss Wall mounted boiler quotes ASAP in GL56 Area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kierano

For more details see my previous thread "Which replacement wall mounted compact boiler" in Central Heating Forum

Requirements
Quote as soon as possible (system failing fast)

Replace old BaxiBahama100 boiler potentially with a reliable (over 4 year warranty?) slimline Model 30

Needs to include time control function (15 min on off is ok)
Needs to include variable hot tap (DHW) temperature control

Needs to support a mix of 4 up & 6 down radiators with significant blend of 8 & 10 mm as well as some more common 15mm pipework

Suggestions so far are

Worcester Bosch 30CDi "Compact"
Ideal Logic+ 30 with stand-off backplane
GlowWorm 35cx (though I would have thought a smaller HE model should be sufficiently comparable)

Optional extras will be considered on merit, am expecting and accepting variable advice on what flush/filters may be appropriate, but note a "pre-soak" may not be suitable due to current poor CH function and the time frame, equally would need to be convinced about agressive/rapid cleansing of cranky legacy system.

Additional minor works about kitchen sink may be required (chargeable extra by mutual agreement)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wall mounted boiler quotes ASAP in GL56 Area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1950's house which has a central heating system previously heated by a coal fired Rayburn which has been removed. We need to have a new boiler installed, but this may have to be in a temporary location as we hope to have the whole house remodelled and extended. It...
Replies
Views
G
Hi All, I know there are many posts on here asking for advice on 'which new boiler should I get', so hoping you can put up with the tedious subject one more time and help me out Needing to replace an old Vokera Syntesi 25e so I've had a couple of local companies round to give me a quote, and...
Replies
Views
Hi We have just been allocated a sheltered bungalow by our housing association, it has a newly installed gas service and also a new boiler an ECO Combi Compact RF not sure if it is a 24, 30, or 36. The boiler is plugged into a standard kitchen wall socket there is no room thermostat or timer...
Replies
Views
C
Hi Folks I posted my first query on this matter yesterday, when I joined the forum - but it was probably in the wrong area and lacked relevant detail, but thanks to those of you who replied. I've always found this site useful over the years and its helped me a lot in the plumbing on my previous...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock