Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera sabre 29he got water fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piperdave22

Gas Engineer
hello!
Has anyone worked on these Vokera sabre 29he combi boilers? I have one that when you run the hot tap it clicks loudly at pcb area and goes cold then hot .

Initial thoughts are a blocked heatplate but it looks like I have to take everything apart just to take it off and check it!
Has anyone taken one of these of and know how long it will take? And whether the boiler has to be dismantled?
Also suspecting divertor valve or water turbine can anyone point me in the right direction?

Central heating is working fine with no probs

Morning. Think some of us did mention about them being gas safe and waiting for the badge and post to be moved.;)

This is the gsr section

hello!
Has anyone worked on these Vokera sabre 29he combi boilers? I have one that when you run the hot tap it clicks loudly at pcb area and goes cold then hot .

Initial thoughts are a blocked heatplate but it looks like I have to take everything apart just to take it off and check it!
Has anyone taken one of these of and know how long it will take? And whether the boiler has to be dismantled?
Also suspecting divertor valve or water turbine can anyone point me in the right direction?

Have not had this problem before mate. But will have a look at my bible when I get in. Leave it with me.

hello!

At home now mate. How old is the boiler?

Is it definitely not doing it on heating as well? Just because the rads get hot I would not take that as a sign it is not doing it?

Plates are susceptible to blockages on a dirty system.
You can remove them without removing owt else although fiddly and also I'd be tempted to change the thermistor at the same time. Easy way to check is run hot water and at the time it shuts down, turn the cold supply lever off underneath and if the temp shoots up to the 90deg limit, then likely to be blocked plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera sabre 29he got water fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock