Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera Linea 28 Combi flow issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

New to the site, hoping someone can help me with some advice on an issue I'm experiencing with our Vokera boiler.

I recently noticed a decrease in the hot water flow rate, the temperature is fine, in fact everything works as it should on the boiler, it's just the rate the hot water flows at seem to be slow!

Any idea what would cause this issue?

Thank you in advance

Is your main cold water any different / changed

Could be something even simpler kop, but agree both still need a gas safe engy to have a look

Hi Guys,

Thanks for both your replies. The main supply seems pretty Much powerful, cold water tap presure is good. Can I ask, when you say heat exchanger, is that the secondary one you referring to? The one in the back of the boiler?

Thanks again..

What the guys are saying is , its a qualified gas safe engineers job to sort it , we cant give out any boiler advice on here , sorry

Have you checked your taps, blocked spouts, check valves not functioning.

Hi,

Yeah, Ive had all that checked. The filter in the inlet valve all cleaned out also...

Could it be the partly blocked Heat exchanger, it's the only other item left unchecked in the line of the HW flow right?

Cheers :)

Taps and check valves can be checked by DIY person but not the boiler. Advice for boilers not given sorry. GSR person only. Please do not attempt to repair yourself.

Hello Gents,

Your help please....:)

Vokera linea 28 Combi. The boiler seem to be unable to run continuously on the set temperature, it reaches the selected temperature and then it cuts out for a few seconds to start again within a few seconds...! It responds to the selected temperature from the actual selector knob on the panel, IE reaching the desired degrees, once it reaches it cuts out, only to restart after a few seconds, and keeps repeating the same...

Any ideas please?

Thank you in advance

You will need a gas safe registered person to look at the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Linea 28 Combi flow issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock