Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera intermittent fault. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Bibbs118

Gas Engineer
IMG_20180917_202605_01.jpg

Hi guy's, looking for a bit of tech help on this job.

I've not been yet, I'm going on Wednesday, another Engineer has been but says he can't find anything wrong with it. Apparently it locks out after being on for 15 mins.

I had one like this a few years back and I tried loads of things but never got to the bottom of it so avoided them ever since .

Cheers .

Start with the basics first thermistor, test the dhw flow switch, check and clean the Venturi, if it’s the condensing version check the recouprator (where the aluminium pipe connects on to it as it can get blocked there) also check that aluminium hose tube for any pin holes.

Burner pressure if all that’s fine then try a new PCB.

Update. It would work with the case slightly ajar, they was only a tiny bit of dirt in the venturi but after cleaning it worked with case on. So it's on test for a week.

Reply to Vokera intermittent fault. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock