Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera excell 80sp, it's no country for old boilers.... repair or replace. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys/gals, i know the subject of repair or replace old boilers is a very divisive matter.
Some engineers will always repair and others will advise to replace.

I have to attend a Vokera 80sp on Wednesday to diagnose a problem with intermittent hot water.
i have a few preconceived ideas of what it might be, but only eyes and hands on will give a definitive answer.
Customer has already intimated that the boiler is very old and may need replacing. They would also like to know if it is worth repairing.
My thought is if it's a simple repair i would say i can do it but still steal them towards having a new boiler installed.
How do you guys and gals approach these matters?
is there a process or age limit of boiler that you use as to which way you lean.

just being inquisitive.
Woz

I can repair but no warranty. By no warranty I mean absolute none what so ever.
This is price to repair and this is the price to replace, your call.

PS I don`t do boilers by the way just water pumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera excell 80sp, it's no country for old boilers.... repair or replace. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock