Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera compact 28 hot water isn't fluctuating cold and hot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
went to see about a problem. I've never dealt with these kind of boilers. I'm new to it so be gentle..
Any advice what the issue could be? Blocked flow ?

Hot water is fluctuating ???

If so check the temps at the plat heating side if there not moving much I would be looking at plate

Unless the boiler isn't staying fired then could be flow switch

When hot tap is turned on it goes hot then cold. I was thinking might be the primary thermistor??

does the boiler flash on and off?

Green light is on when it's producing hot water then after a few seconds the light goes red, then green again.

sounds like it cant get the heat away

heating ok?

I checked the expansion vessel was fine and I topped up the pressure as it was at zero.
What might it be?

could be a few things but i think dirty plate or system (hex)

if its doing the same in heating then its the hex

Also I went to that other job today. It was one 40 cdi Worcester heat only boiler 35mm gas pipe.
Max ratio 0.0007 min ration 0.0001
Ppm less than 100.
I did a gas rate imperial meter timed for one relvoution of a turn.i used my phone app.

More information.
The boiler cuts out when the heating comes on too. Vokera compact 28

check pump and water quality also main hex

Ok but when your working for estate agent you not have long to view the job to then put an quote in to get the job, so you think it could be the pump or main heat exchanger?

Ok but when your working for estate agent you not have long to view the job to then put an quote in to get the job, so you think it could be the pump or main heat exchanger?

your the gas engy tell them you want more time

Reply to Vokera compact 28 hot water isn't fluctuating cold and hot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock