1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss vivaro for sale in the For Sale & Wanted area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. wildcard

wildcard GSR

Due to unforseen circumstances i am packing in self employment & have been offered a permanent job.The van is an ex connaught van all kitted out for a plumber /gas engineer.It is professionally racked out inside & has a tube carrier,deadlocks on doors,inverter (brand new),lockable storage,Bins for fittings.
    The van has done approx 43000 miles with service history,Tax & mot.
    The only negatives is the glowcoil light stays on & the paintwork is faded.I am in no rush to sell,but if you are interested drop me an email [email protected].

Forgot to say it is limited to 70mph,but that can easily be sorted.
    Vince

2. Alpha man

Alpha man GSR

What year?

3. wildcard

wildcard GSR

56 plate

• Like Like x 1
  4. wildcard

wildcard GSR

Just an update,the light that was staying on has now been sorted.It was the turbo sensor,which has now been replaced.Van need to go in a week or so.Webuyanyvan have made a fairish offer,but this would really suit a plumber as it"s all kitted out for one.MOT till feb 2017 & I think the tax is aswell.The only money to spend on this is in 1000 approx miles,when it"s due for service.