Search the forum,

Discuss Viessmann Central Heating Boiler Controller in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have a Viessmann boiler with the standard controller.

upload_2018-4-12_12-44-24.jpeg

Although I can set the temperature, turn things on and off etc, the clock no longer turns and therefore the timer does not turn the heating on and off.

Can I replace the clock mechanism only or must I replace the whole thing? Where is a good place to get reasonably priced spares please?

I'm very grateful for your assistance.

Darrenupload_2018-4-12_12-44-24.jpeg

Pretty sure you cant replace the clock part , silly question have you tried new batteries.
Viessmann direct would probably be the cheapest .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viessmann Central Heating Boiler Controller in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and systems, sought some advice, and settled on a viessmann vitodens 050-w, seems to offer a lot in terms of features and reliability, offers good value...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at present there is a wireless thermostat/programmer controller in the hallway. Customer wants a Honeywell Evohome System and I just wondered if I can wire...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on the first floor and then to feed a towel rail in a bathroom a rad in the utility and a rad in my lounge on the ground floor. Can I run my 22mm flow &...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock