Search the forum,

Discuss Viessman vitodens 100 on lpg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. Boiler came up with F4 fault code. As per book could be one of half dozen issues!
Things I have checked..... Condense is clear... Burner gauze clean..... Ionisation block replaced....

from boiler reset, the fan starts, after a few seconds a distinct click and gas valve opens (confirmed 240v to live) simultaneously the distinct ticking of the electrode igniter...... This occurs for approx 5 seconds then power to both gas valve and igniter stop.... The fan continues till whole process starts again and F4 code shows.

Is this likely to be a pub issue or gas valve issue?? I have never worked on a Veisemann before so don't want to order costly parts.. Cheers

Are you gas safe reg ?

Hi Alex please send a pm to gas man with your gas safe details to gain access to the gas safe section of the forum. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viessman vitodens 100 on lpg in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room thermostat deactivated. Boiler gets odd attacks of suddenly turning on the fan 100%, then (gas valve and ignition are clicking?) potentially tries to...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the existing boiler needed upgrading. The Mechanical Engineers advising the architect insisted that we had a conventional cast iron combustion chamber boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, My mum has a Worcester Greenstar HE30 boiler (15+ years old). Since its last service (and possibly coincidentally) it has been making a booming/banging sound randomly. This is a noise like a pocket of gas igniting and can be loud enough to make you jump. It's been impossible for the...
Replies
Views
I have a 2017 Viessmann Vitodens 100-W condensing gas boiler connected to a radiant floor heating manifold. No external pump. 120m2 floor area. Recently had the annual service. Boiler has been on for about a week now heating the underfloor cement slab. It is my impression that the boiler seems...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see something that makes sense to them. We live in a council property, and a couple of years ago our boiler (a Promax 28 Combi) started flashing us the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock