Search the forum,

Discuss VETO PRO PAC Tote bag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening peeps,

Need a new tote bag, has anyone got a veto pro pac bag if so are they worth the money ? And any good ?

Cheers

Got the back pack it's ace

Epicair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to VETO PRO PAC Tote bag in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about the slope, existing pipes, and ideal placement before you start. A good plan saves time. 2. Get the Gear: Collect all the tools and materials you need...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
I've a few bags all set up for different job types and all but my hot works tote all well past their use by date. I tend to stick to Stanley because my merchant always has a good range but I'm never entirely happy with the way they keep heavy items like grips etc in place. Now a friend...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can visibly see the temp on the boiler drop from about 67 for 42 within a few minutes. We removed Mira thermostatic bar and the water remains hot but as soon...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone can offer any advice/solutions... I have a boiler, a Valient EcoTec 28 pro, which was fitted a year ago. It makes a droning noise which resonates through the entire house. When it startes you hear this drone, which is loud enough to wake you if it kicks in during the...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be needing your help and advice sooner or later, probably sooner. This place is too good of a resource to miss out on, especially flying solo, so here I am...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock