Search the forum,

Discuss vertical flue a flat roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eddiebrown424

Hi

has anyone fitted a vailant penetration collar. I went to a boiler today and the flue comes through a flat roof its a vaillant eco tec pro 24. Looking on line it appears that there should be a seal that goes around the bottom of the flue. link below. Is the flue fitted right there is a gap of only an inch from the bottom of the wider part of the flue or does the penetration collar fit over the wider part of the terminal. If it needs to be under the wider part can it be cut down. Could i just use a flash band. Any advise as usual greatly received.

sorry about the size of the picture

Eddie

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=v...efox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=r-v7V9PNMKz38Afk7rawAw

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vertical flue a flat roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as can be on the kitchen wall. Flue exits out through the wall via an elbow but emerges above a flat roof. Unfortunately it's somewhat less than the...
Replies
Views
So there's a few estates scattered around my way that have the dreaded powermax boilers. All of them are installed in the middle of house in a cupboard upstairs with vertical twin pipe flue going vertical through the roof. A good majority of these houses are town houses or 3 storeys. How...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Had a look at quoting for a combi swap the other day and found the vertical flue going onto a flat roof was right next to a bathroom window. Am I correct in saying that the metal white part of the flue can't exit the flat roof and go up a part of the building and be changed into a VTK? It was...
Replies
Views
"Hello, I have had a bit of a nightmare on a WB boiler installation. Basically, it failed on Gas Safe inspection on 3 points. Installer came out to rectify months after and rectified the boiler regarding access points and flu. However, when we saw the flue, we were shocked. We had no idea it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have had a bit of a nightmare on a WB boiler installation. Basically, it failed on Gas Safe inspection on 3 points. Installer came out to rectify months after and rectified the boiler regarding access points and flu. However, when we saw the flue, we were shocked. We had no idea it...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock