Search the forum,

Discuss Vertex twin wall flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

June sim

I have hole in my vertex flue, do you know where can I get a replacement from please?

So many things wrong with this post. Whatever the flue is connected to please stop using and contact a gas safe engineer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vertex twin wall flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with Part L building regs. What are the rules regarding flue snugs, do they have to be fitted on all new boiler installs. I prefer to use sand/cement...
Replies
Views
Hi. I believe this boiler can be changed to a system or combi. Does this mean the hot and cold tails have to be blanked off?? Also the horizontal flue does not come with self tappers compared to another brands I've installed in the past.. Im I right in saying it's almost like a pushfit? The...
Replies
Views
E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my house, in place of the garage, most would give me a suggestion to put in a) an extension to the existing boiler rad circuit & electric water heaters...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
I’m getting water in my boiler which I think is coming from the flue (pictured). Is it likely that the issue is with the flue itself or the roof junction? I guess if it is the roof then I’m better asking a roofer rather than a heating engineer - right?
Replies
Views
Hi, i hope somebody can help me, i seem to have a leak from my GreeStar 30si boiler, it looks like it coming from the Siphon container, from the top, around where the Flue meets it, inside the boiler, i have noticed that there is an overflow pipe, yet, it seems that nothing can flow out the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock