Search the forum,

Discuss Vauxhall combo storage suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone got any ideas or suggestions on what to do with the shelve storage above the head. I wanted to put my books and stuff up there but you can't put much up there as if comes flying out when you start driving.

driving slower isn't the answer either :wink5:

Ha ha takes me back to driving a combo, the amount of times that used to happen to me.

My iPad hit my daughter on the head a couple of weeks ago and she wasn't impressed at all haha

When I had my combo van my now Ex got a few books to the head a few times, I couldn't help but laugh as well,

I did buy a cargo net, cut it down and hooked part of it to the bulkhead and the other half cable tied to the shelf, didn't get to test it too long before I wrote the van off

When I had my combo van my now Ex got a few books to the head a few times, I couldn't help but laugh as well,

I did buy a cargo net, cut it down and hooked part of it to the bulkhead and the other half cable tied to the shelf, didn't get to test it too long before I wrote the van off

Im thinking about using a corgi net in some capacity. How did u right of ur van

Im thinking about using a corgi net in some capacity. How did u right of ur van

In traffic going round a corner hit a patch of diesel and hit a curb, only needed a new steering rack and front wing but insurance wrote it off

In traffic going round a corner hit a patch of diesel and hit a curb, only needed a new steering rack and front wing but insurance wrote it off

Bet you won't do that again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vauxhall combo storage suggestions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
I have a viessman vitodens 222F combi storage boiler on the ground floor. It has 100l capacity inbuilt cylinder which is delivered on mains pressure. I bought it hoping I could have two showers across floors running with hot water even if it’s a short while, while avoiding an unvented...
Replies
Views
Max Hill
M
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water meter. Then another person called me to schedule a visit and they told me that its not their problem as both the water meter and the leaky stopcock are...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic control. The hot was not getting hot enough recently so (under instructions from the manufacturer) I removed the allen key valves bottom left and right...
Replies
Views
Hello I am desperate for some help. Basically we are having our bathroom renovated. The plumber removed the units, including the sink a few days ago and this morning i noticed water dripping from the ceiling below. I went up to the bathroom and saw that one of the pipes (which originaly...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock