Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Van Insurance in the Insurance for Plumbers area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. mcniven

mcniven Guest

Currently I have 2 x transit connect vans on the road. However, as time is passing I really need something bigger!
    But the trouble I had trying to get these vans insured for less than 1.5k was murder! What chance do I have
    with someone thats bigger (normal transit)!

2. GQuigley67

GQuigley67 Trusted Plumber GSR

ive got a transit and am 22, 1800 for third party fire n theft 1 year no claims, got my renewal around february but i dont know how people can manage with smaller vans

3. mcniven

mcniven Guest

your right mate about the small van! im 23, and have 3 years ncb but there hooked up on my jeep, and i couldnt transfer them over.

at the end of every day my van needs gutted to make space for the following day! its hard with a small van, cant do it much longer.

whats ure companies name mate i notice ure in glasgow!

4. Barry98

Barry98 Guest

give these a call , last year one of my vans was £1200 this year this firm got it down to £670.

01484 818 570 , ask for alasidar tell him lee, peak heating sent you

5. GQuigley67

GQuigley67 Trusted Plumber GSR

express plumbing and gas services mate, i dont really advertise as i have been subbing this year

6. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

Holy carp! I thought I was paying a lot at £350 fully comp.

7. mcniven

mcniven Guest

u must have atleast 10 years ncb, and be atleast 35 years old.. lol

8. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

6yrs ncb and 43 on a 07 fiat doblo

9. dontknowitall

dontknowitall Guest

Just renewed mine with Aviva for £280 (fully comp on a 2.4 ltr transit glx) and permission to drive other vehicles!!

10. Dan

Dan Admin