Search the forum,

Discuss Valiant turbomax pro 28e - no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 96007

My hot water fires up for a 30 secs or so and then stops. The solid light goes out and flashes (looks like 2 triangles touching at the point), at this point no hot water comes out of the taps.

The heating works fine, i also tried to get hot water through the taps when the heating was on, it tripped off again.

Pressure remains constant at 1.5 bar, so no issues here.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Please keep your help or suggestions as simple as possible, i really do not know a thing about boilers. Many thanks.

You need a gas safe engy mate sorry to say

Hia mate lads our right.

Your gonna need a gas safe engineer to sort this one. But sounds like the unit is overheating and cutting out which could be for a number of reasons but a decent breakdown engineer should have it sussed pretty quickly

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valiant turbomax pro 28e - no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external wall) which for the most part seems to provide excellent hot water. The central heating also works fine - though sometimes I think the radiuators...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just moved a radiator from one wall to another, straight forward job, heating is working, problem is that on turning on a hot water tap the water coming out is heating water ( Fernox smell)and the boiler pressure drops quite quickly. Baxi Platinum 28HE. Any help or ideas please
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock