Search the forum,

Discuss Valiant ecotec 831+ combi/ Honeywell wireless programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could do with advice in exactly what connection terminals to connect to on the 831 PCB, I'm OK regarding live neutral and earth from the programmers relay which is a bdr 91 but it's the switching part of connecting to the PCB I'm unsure of. ie do I connect to the 24volt after removing the link or would this send 240 volt AC through the pcb

Hi cliff7, you'll need to be Gas Safe Registered to be accessing the PCB so no advise can be given on this forum. One of the mods will be along shortly......

Just because you disagree with what you can do doesn't mean you need to breach forum rules :ban:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valiant ecotec 831+ combi/ Honeywell wireless programmer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock