Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Old Account
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 672

Discuss Valentines day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi lads ,

i just would like to get an idea of what are you guys do with your wife's / girlfriends or boy friends :D?

what did you plan ?
where are you going to take her out ?

I just would to get some ideas what you are going to do this year?

Kind Regards,

ron

hi lads ,

i just would like to get an idea of what are you guys do with your wife's / girlfriends or boy friends :d?

What did you plan ?
Where are you going to take her out ?

Kind regards,

ron

....nothing......

hi lads ,

i just would like to get an idea of what are you guys do with your wife's / girlfriends or boy friends :d?

What did you plan ?
Where are you going to take her out ?

Kind regards,

ron

....nothing......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valentines day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some of the floors or in the walls but since flushing it all out and starting the combi up she’s been having problems with her heating. She reckons the...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys! Hope you are all well. I have four solenoid valves connected to the main water supply, and they seem to break quite often. I believe it's the pressure that's causing this. I was thinking of adding a pressure valve to control the pressure before it goes through the solenoid valve. Do...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have a sewage pump in a small septic tank that pumps to a shared Klargester about 50 meters away. Our pump broke after a power surge and has been a chaotic experience to get it replaced. So, I'm thinking about a backup plan for when/if the new pump breaks. The tank is so small it fills up...
Replies
Views
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my worry is how do i connect to the existing soil pipe , or is it possible to dig under where the new loo will be in case the soil pipe runs along the...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some times the flame failure light comes on but it ignites again after a few seconds. The plumber has changed a couple of sensors on the boiler and checked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock