Search the forum,

Discuss Valentine's Day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDoey

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So after the obligatory argument with the misses this morning I am off down the pub with my brother in law.

What have you Lotharios got planned for your significant others?

Cooked a steak dinner for my beloved last night, we're about to have the discussion regarding the state I left the kitchen in.

It'll be bacon butties while the rugby's on later.

I'm being soft this year as its Sunday, Going to take the wife to the pub

Made the missus an Aloo Gobi last night which was as it was for her didnt have as much heat as my usual offering.
Today she making me steak and proper chips fried in beef dripping.

Im getting aroused just at the thought of em

Cooked a steak dinner for my beloved last night, we're about to have the discussion regarding the state I left the kitchen in.

It'll be bacon butties while the rugby's on later.

Steak dinner, very errr.. 80's. Any prawn cocktail to kick the romantic night off?

Sod all, herin doors is my Missis, not my valentine lol

I'm with you. Valentine rubbish.

Might tidy shed before rugby then pretend to snooze so I don't have to talk to her or I might take my daughter out if I can find her in her bedroom under her laptop

Just had a rumble ...

She asked me why I don't use Apple Pay, I told her the answer that I can't on my phone & now it's 20 questions, told her to google the rules. Jayzussss

Which I was in the Nam

Defo trying to go this year

I've done the flowers, chocs, cd bits and bobs. Yeah it scrap but it's important to Kate and makes her happy so I make it happen. She's just treated me too.....
image.jpg
Bless her!

I must have done something right, I got this email this morning. Prepare to be sick. :smile:
image.jpg

With all the excitement of the London Motorcycle show followed by food frenzy in Borough Market next to London Bridge and then into the lovely Applebees fish restaurant next to the market, i forgot all about Valentines day and am now in deep 5h1t. Still trying to think on my feet so any suggestions will be appreciated.........:)

i once slipped up and let her find the bill for the single rose i had sent her trouble was there were two on the bill

With all the excitement of the London Motorcycle show followed by food frenzy in Borough Market next to London Bridge and then into the lovely Applebees fish restaurant next to the market, i forgot all about Valentines day and am now in deep 5h1t. Still trying to think on my feet so any suggestions will be appreciated.........:)

Well, seeing as it's your birthday old chum id say a nice trip to the pub off long furlong, have a nice drink & chicken in a basket, move along to the chicken ranch for another couple then over the road to the shops for a kebab where, like others you can eat it off the bin & throw the wrapper in the floor

Happy Birthday

i gave her a baby 19 years ago on installments, so the b'party keeps her busy every year,lol ;)

Bought her flowers and a card,she made me 2 steaks,chips and mushrooms followed by a big bowl of caramel ice cream

Another commercially driven day to buy tat and fatten up....but yes I played along.

She's just gone and got the marks and spencer dine in thing for later so might have salvaged the day. Well I have had a good afternoon in the pub anyway. Cheers chaps have a goodun!

Where's Lord Stafford? I bet he's had a selection of quality cheeses and a bottle of vintage port today.

Well I had a messy night out with the lads, so I took my love out for 5 hours to Rivington Barn, rode her good for most of the 5 hours I dont think she's as swore as I am now though

rivi dam.jpg

I put this on my fbook earlier today after seeing loads of sickly love poems/pics ect

11c9f43b2ed72777d71766de57b3434d.jpg

It didnt go down very well !

IMG_20160214_202348.jpgMy weekend on and on call to boot shot out to Morrison's lunchtime and got some flowers so she puts a pic on fb and gets a reply from a fella we know......buy two get one free....knob head
The bunch in the middle came from my sister as the Mrs has not been too well of late.......finished off tonight with a hot wing wah ......regards Turnpin:rofl:

Last edited:
Where's Lord Stafford? I bet he's had a selection of quality cheeses and a bottle of vintage port today.

A rather pleasant salmon and pasta in a white wine and herb sauce, accompanied by a cheeky little Pinot Grigio, since you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Valentine's Day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going away, if so where? Are you doing some DIY, if so what is your project? We are not going anywhere but having a nice lunch on Sunday! Happy Easter...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall. There is a 3 way inspection/access chamber about 1.5 metres outside this point which I plan on going into. It has one inlet in use from the upstairs WC...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm doing some heatloss calculations, going by a fairly old plumbing book. The formula for calculating heatloss would be Surface Area x Temp Diff x U-Value = Heatloss My question is, when calculating the heatloss through a ceiling, so downstairs to upstairs, the temp difference would be...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
W
Hello all. I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms. But these valves are still allowing water to flow from shower head and won't close off. I have tried various options and sorted other connections in the shower lines 5 on one line 3 on other. Only 1 new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock