Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Vsmart +Nest in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

microworx

Hi all

New here for some advice from you professionals and homeowners and anyone else

This might be an Interesting one so here goes

Doing a refurb and installing a new heating system

Going for an Unvented system consisting of

Vaillant Ecotec Plus 6xx
Megaflo 250L unvented cylinder
UFH ground floor 5 Zones manifold etc
Central heating upstairs
We have 3 zone valves 1 for HW, 1 for UFH, 1 for CH

My problem now is controlling all this and what id like to do

So..

Control the 5 UFH zones with Nest connected to the heatmiser wiring centre

And control the HW and CH with the vaillant Vsmart (System pack)
purely for its weather compensation and internet capability.

I could go nest all round but they are not Ebus compatible so wont modulate the boiler

The Vsmart comes with a Vr66 control centre so i am really confused on how this will all work or if it will even work. As the VR66 assumes you are controlling 1 or 2 zones with vaillant thermo stats

Has anyone done something similar?

I know Vsmart is fairly new and its all about tech these days

Any Advice Appreciated

Thanks

Talk to whoever it was that installed the boiler?

Erm its not been installed yet i am asking if its possible before i give the go ahead - Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Vsmart +Nest in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few threads on a few different forums but I wanted to share a full write-up with all the steps needed, benefits and costs. Overall, I fully recommend...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat thermostats that are all hard wired back to the wiring centre; one for the central heating, one for a room with UFH, and one for the HW. I use the Heatmiser...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience of using a VR33 (for Heating OpenTherm control with Nest) and a VR66 for Hot Water Priority with Vaillant system boilers? I'm specifically using an EcoTec plus 624 I've got a system working with a Nest and VR66 to provide hot water priority and it works well with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no need for zone valves, controling it with a V-Smart and a VR10. I've spoken to Vaillant Tech and they said you cannot use the VR10 with a vented...
Replies
Views
Good morning, wondered if anyone can advise please on a resolution? My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed detached with 21 radiators (includes 4 towel rails), a 6m x 4m orangery/conservatory that was built last year with under-floor heating, and a Megaflo for storing hot water. The UFH...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock