Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant teci helpline in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well blow me socks off - got my mobi bill and I've been stung! Seems there's a few things that have just changed - without me knowing they would.
Might have my head in the poxy little space between the bath and the loo!
I checked mobile bill and it's £20 more- so I had to log in to the mobi account and .... it seems that the technical help line for installers is suddenly not part of my inclusive minutes- it's charged as an access number !!- was 0870 ...now 0344 who knows if that'll be different ..
Didn't put that on the bill! I'm pretty sure it was included in package, like a month ago?!!
What a pain that took up more time up than i had o_O:eek::eek:

That's normal tbh reason I went unlimited with any number for an extra think it was a quid a month

I’ve just had the same thing. Now I have to pay an extra £2.50 a month. Burn better then £20.00 I suppose;):p

The system is designed to trap people into spending significant amount of money in the mistaken belief that their plan covers it. I dislike such scams so I make a point of checking for an alternative geographic number:

SAYNOTO0870.COM

or ringing the main switchboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant teci helpline in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock