Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant plume kit, not seen one like this before. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesG92

Gas Engineer
very strange looking plume kit on a Vaillant, not seen one like this before.

IMG_8023.JPG

No no and more no

Not right

As you've sent me a pm i will sort it

Just wants to be all the same colour and “it be rete” as we say in Yorkshire

Looks to me like it's "fitted backwards" the white plastic terminal on the end isn't needed
It looks like the black plume kit terminal is on the end of the flue and not fixed to the end of the duct coming through the wall

Doubt its a plume kit the elbows are to big bud wheres the air intake for combustion ? definitely not right needs sorting . kop

This isnt somthing im working on, just somthing i spotted while on a weekend away with the missus.

But yes its wrong, theres 8 of these log cabins and there all the same, dont know what they were thinking.

It doesnt even need a plume managment on them as they are nowhere near and doirs or windows, not causing a nausence between any boundaries and the soffets are not ventilated. Theres just no reason for them haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant plume kit, not seen one like this before. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock