Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Ecotec Pro 28 F28 Fault Code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

freebird

Hi, have been out to look at this earlier today. Boiler won't even go through ignition sequence..... Have checked gas supply etc. Boiler is approx. 2 years old and has apparently played up from day 1 with this fault code. Tenant usually presses reset a few times and then fires up. They have a paycard meter and the gas supply went to emergency credit - but now has credit again......

Any ideas??

Many thanks

Yep you need a gas Safe engineer out. Need to read the forum rules mate. Will probably be under warranty if installed legally

Last edited:
Any sensible replies would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Looked pretty sensible to me.

If you are gsr then get your post count upto ten and then send your gas safe details to a moderator so you can gain access to the inner gsr sanctum where gas issues can be discussed openly.

Looked pretty sensible to me.

If you are gsr then get your post count upto ten and then send your gas safe details to a moderator so you can gain access to the inner gsr sanctum where gas issues can be discussed openly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Ecotec Pro 28 F28 Fault Code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All I have an ecotec 630 with Sensohome controls. Should the fault codes shown in the boiler also be reflected in Sensohome control? All appears to be working ok but the Sensohome has a fault code relating to the outside sensor (F521) which I can't seem to clear. The sensor is working ok...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can visibly see the temp on the boiler drop from about 67 for 42 within a few minutes. We removed Mira thermostatic bar and the water remains hot but as soon...
Replies
Views
S
I was going to attempt to install a Tado thermostat in to an Ecotec Pro 28 but as soon as I opened the front cover a black air flow dropped out of it. I’m assuming this should be secured in to place? Also the black heat protection on the front cover is disintegrating. The boiler had its...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating Not Working Normally. When I turn on the heating, it doesn’t start. However, I still receive hot water, suggesting the boiler does work in some...
Replies
Views
D
I have a Vaillant Turbomax with an F29 fault. When there is a demand for hot water the gas ignites initially, and the water is heated. However the gas then goes out and then comes back on (not sure if this is usual to control the water temp), it does this a few times but then the boiler fails to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock