Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant ecoTEC plus 831 gc 47.044.32 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ed209

F .61 fault says poss gas valve control faulty amongst other things any advice on most common problem please

Check the harness for continuity and make sure all earthing is good on boiler

If it is ecotec 2 with air mass meter/stepermotor gas valve it will be a harness issue. If ecotec 1 2004-2012. it will be PCB issue. see the boiler sticky page 7 for the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant ecoTEC plus 831 gc 47.044.32 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but particularly middle of the night, and staying on until I manually turn the boiler off. Hive schedule is switched off but still comes on. Had an...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
I recently had a new 2023 Vaillant ecoTec plus 630 (30kW) system boiler installed along with a Low Loss Header (LLH) in my house. I have 21 rads in the house and a room with UFH. The LLH was introduced as I was finding (before the LLH was fitted) that my old boiler (Vaillant heat-only boiler)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Removing pump and installing a new pump for Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 400 15kW Heat Only Boiler. Connecting the pump to the boiler and completing all wiring for the thermostat and consumer heating controller.
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec plus 630 and a VRC 470F Controller. The controller has a radio receiver in the boiler facia. Now I have a Sensohome controller to install with internet gateway. The radio receiver for this must be wall mounted and ebus connected. The question is, how to I remove or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock