Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant ecotec plus 637 r1 low 02 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo128

Gas Engineer
Been out today to this boiler to do an cp12. Put my anylzer in the air intake and got 13 % 02. Checked all flue seals, change heat ex seal checked checked fan ,removed main heat ex and checked for cracks and leaks. Found nothing.. im stumped . Any ideas????

ppm?

Ok
Been back today. Changed the flue and the gasket on top of the combustion chamber. Put the anylzer in the air intake and im getting 20.9 % o2 which is great. However, i switched it over to check ratio and had about 9ppm .

Did it stay like that or drop ?

I would say flue seal leak then

Do you mean CO?
Where does the flue terminate?
Is it next to or near something that gives off CO?

Flue terminates directly outside, its a straight run less than a meter with no other fuel burning appliances in the property

check the flue joints to see if they have been filed , you've got co crossing somewhere

For closure on this post. I ended up replacing the flue and turret which did the trick. I couldnt see any damaged seals though which was weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant ecotec plus 637 r1 low 02 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock