Search the forum,

Discuss vaillant eco tec pro 28 hw isues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sthmcrinstaller

hi all my boiler at home has just started ****ing about when hw is req
a s.53 code is displayed when introgated.
book says
s.53 appliance is within the waiting period of the operation block function
bue to water shortage (VL-RL spread too big) ?
system is fully presurised and has had new diverter valve fitted a few days ago. the dv used to buzz under heating usage for a few years when i checked under the dv motor it was leaking a bit so that was swoped the hw was faulty before this was changed and still is.
vl i think flow or flow temp thermister rl return thermister?
but cant see any reference in my book . will call vaillant in the am and its sods law but its my boiler at home :6:the mrs is map reading (looking for warpath) lol
ps gsr instaler

ps we dont discuss gas related issues on an open forum, you need to register and get onto private gsr forum after achieving 10 posts.

fault memory only shows f22 and f28 codes as u would expect of a system thats had rads changed and the gas meter moved

opps going to use my other pc this ones logged me in as some one else modds please move thread ta

Sounds like a blocked/restricted plate to plate or a sluggish pump. If u check d40 (flow temp) and d41 (rtn temp) in hw do u get a 30C or more temp different in hw mode? If u do the boiler goes into a protection mode (u can't even force it into chimney sweep). I've had a few where the plates have been restricted and a few where the pump is running and appears fine in hw (good circulation) but come hw mode isn't strong enough.

Pop the mesh filter out on plate to plate heat exchanger. Sometimes block up if your system is dirty. It's there to protect the heat exchanger. Then get your heating power flushed or it will reoccur.

It's your low pressure sensor mate, quite common

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant eco tec pro 28 hw isues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock