Search the forum,

Discuss Vaillant Eco Tec Plus 637 - issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry dad

is it me but is there just three wires coming into the boiler no switch live?

There is a black going into RT.
Check external wiring and zone valves for sticking micro's

There is a black going into RT.
Check external wiring and zone valves for sticking micro's

My thought is there maybe a perminet live in RT as it's a new installation it needs checking by a competent person really
think this person is doing the work himself as croppie said be carefull

Guys,
I am not doing the work myself, the issue is because my builder has used a useless guy for installation and its been a struggle with him to get some one to fix it :(

20131002_072128.jpg

20131002_072033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Get somebody in ASAP to sort this mess out can't really help u out anymore than that my friend

based on the last few comments above I'm now closing this thread - with quite a bit of relief!

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Eco Tec Plus 637 - issues in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock