Search the forum,

Discuss vaillant eco tec plus 630 h systerm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriswareham

Gas Engineer
boiler turning on when no call for heat. hot water or central heating all four motorized valves are shut down boiler heats to 60 + then goes in to recycling mode as it got to hot then some times it goes to f20 which is high limte cut out vaillant said to remove the 24v link (rs) but the boiler will not fire up after that?
re fit the link and on the disply it says it calling for heat when no call from the programer. its been working fine for the last 6 mounths.
thinking about it now i think that it has wired up wrong in the first place as its only been installed 7 mounths ago
there must be a live feed powering it up (but from were) more head scratching

yes fitted 8 mounths ago but cant find insaller gone on missing list was not regested with vaillant think working ok when port open but now they are shuting downheating boiler is sill igniling with now were to go.

That's odd! The boiler won't switch off with the 24v link fitted. Your boiler is going to high temps because the valves aren't opening.
It's wired wrong, and it's been working 8 months?

That's odd! The boiler won't switch off with the 24v link fitted. Your boiler is going to high temps because the valves aren't opening.
It's wired wrong, and it's been working 8 months?

it turns off if i remove the link but cant get it to turn on from thr programer ?if programer is turned offthe boiler heats up with no demand with no were to go starts to bang steam from air vent goes to f20
i am in agreament with you think it has been wired up worge sorry a bouth the spalling

it turns off if i remove the link but cant get it to turn on from thr programer ?if programer is turned offthe boiler heats up with no demand with no were to go starts to bang steam from air vent goes to f20
i am in agreament with you think it has been wired up worge sorry a bouth the spalling

Chris get a electrician in bud asap before you wreck your boiler , definitely wired wrong

Not just any old sparks, not all of them wire heating systems. Iff there's two motorised valves, it's an "s" plan. Be sure to ask if there conversant with these before booking them.

Check the voltage on 4 when programmer is off there should be nothing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vaillant eco tec plus 630 h systerm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock