Discuss VAILANT PCB SERIAL NUMBERS in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matthew73

Hi,
I need to replace the pcb in my vailant eco tec Pro 28 r2 boiler. I am struggling to find one with the same serial number as mine which is 0020092508. Would a pcb which has a different serial number but fits that model boiler be compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to VAILANT PCB SERIAL NUMBERS in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there good people. I have a small issue, I've incorrectly connected a connecter on the PCB of my old boiler back to front, and seem to have...
Replies
Views
Hiya fellow gas engineer. Need some help on this boiler fault. Went out to this E133 Error on a Potterton Titanium 24 (GC: 47-393-39) I checked...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to get my Ideal Logic Heat H15 repaired. There have been various faults appearing, with most of them pointing to the PCB. It...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All I have a single pipe central heating system which was extended 20 years ago when we had an extension. The heating upstairs has never been...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock