Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss vailant boiler in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddiebrown424

eddiebrown424 GSR

Hi All,

If I isolated a boiler (combi) and opened the cold feed how much water approx should I expect to drain. Its a vaillant its a turbomax and the customer has no water comming out the hot tap.

Thanks in advance

Eddie

2. Chalked

Chalked Plumber GSR

Sorry
    Don't understand the question?
    Isolated boiler and opened cold feed?

3. Chalked

Chalked Plumber GSR

Sorry
    Don't understand the question?
    Isolated boiler and opened cold feed?

4. hammers4spanner

hammers4spanner Plumber GSR

I think he's saying if he isolated the cold supply to the combi then opened a hot tap how much water would come out .
    Depends which tap your opening if that's the question

5. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

If no water out of hot tap ! then something is blocked in boiler or valve under boiler is closed off what type of filling loop is fitted ? if type with 2 grey taps make sure they are both closed