Search the forum,

Discuss Urgent help required gas safe engineer west midlands area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bow3723

Hi im an ex squaddie in need of urgent help off a gas safe engineer in the west mids area i need to get my gas portfolio finished asap before i have to do the course again im no newbie to the industry ex npower spi plumber have fitted 100,s of new ch systems etc im a bit miffed im being treated like someone whos never done it before i dont require any payment will work for free need 4 installs and 4 services to hand it in then i can get my level 3 and take my new job in new zealand. Im ex army (iraq and afghan) which is why im doing my gas myself as im now self employed waiting to emmigrate

any help would be out of this world

thanks sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urgent help required gas safe engineer west midlands area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock