Search the forum,

Discuss unvented system courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John t

Are these worth the 400/500 :quid Came across one last week so called a corgi lad in to help out, only sees one or two a year. Spoke to another couple of lads who have the correct certs and they don't want anything to do with them!!

not seen one in the last two years but if you want to do soler they are all unvented

solar are not all unvented they work as well with unvented as vented

worcester do an unvented course for £200.00 which sounds reasonable

Last edited:
I took my unvented system test at collage other day for my nvq 3 to get my core for my gas it was pritty simple :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to unvented system courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock