Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Unvented hot water cylinder in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone is interested in changing either the expansion vessel and the prv on a ultrasteel he cylinder.

The customer of mine would like either just changing the faulty parts or what I suggested Ian upgrading the whole pipework and safety parts as it seems very like diy.

I am not G3 registered at the moment therefore i would like someone to do the job for me.

IMG_0467.jpg

Please let me know if someone wants to do the job.

east London near Wanstead.

Kind regards

ronny

2. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Its hard to tell by the pic , or at least what I am seeing , but there looks to be a rather important "part / parts" missing .
    I am sure sombody will sort it for you

3. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Its hard to tell by the pic , or at least what I am seeing , but there looks to be a rather important "part / parts" missing .
    I am sure sombody will sort it for you

4. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Hi Townfanjon,

There quite a few things to sort out but I am not allowed so therefore I am asking here on the forum.

It just looks horrible the way it's been installed. Hopefully someone will be interested if not I have to turn it down and advise them to look for someone who is G3 registered.

Thank for coming back to me, appreciateit.

Kind regards

Ronny