Search the forum,

Discuss Under Tap Chrome Washer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

steadyon

Esteemed
I'd be grateful if anyone could let me know of a supplier for a chrome plated brass washer with an outside diameter of 80mm and a central hole of 48mm diameter, about 6mm thick.

I'm changing a bath tap for a customer. Old one was an Ideal Standard Domi, new one an Ideal Standard Ceraplan, and the fixing bolt holes for the old show to the side of the new, and need to be covered up.

Your dimensions sound quite specific
If Google isn't any help, make one (or get a machine shop to) and send it to get chromed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Under Tap Chrome Washer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. Can anyone help me get into this tap? I have them on the bathroom sink and bath and 2 out of 4 are dripping. I've have had two plumbers in to replace the washers and neither could get them open. The gold coloured ring under the top unscrews on two of them but won't budge on the ones that...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked very corroded around the tap handle. An Anglian Water engineer was at the property measuring my water pressure and flow rate. When he saw the...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever type. For some reason the hot water running on the new single lever mono mixer tap is slow flowing compared to the old ones. The cold water running...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced me to run some pipes outside the walls, so I put in stopcocks at the point where the new pipework joins the old Just In Case. I used copper pipe and...
Replies
Views
Lecica Toilet is quite old (+15 years) I phoned the manufacturer but they sent me a standard washer for the Lecica Cistern flush Valve but it does not fit! Dimensions for the one i require are:- Inside diameter: 75mm. Outside diameter: 57mm.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock