Search the forum,

Discuss UFH single zone kit needed??? in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a wet UFH single zone kit to go in my kitchen it’s around 12 m2 room size, just lookin for some advice on what company to use to get the kit, also what will I need all together? Thanks

Are you fitting it yourself?

I’m doing all the ground works and laying the pipe and my plumber with be connecting up, just lookin at what options I got I want the floor to be controlled independently to my heating

JG Speedfit Single Room Underfloor Heating Pack 20m² | Warm Water System | NoLinkingToThis

Something like this is all you need underfloor to the manifold

Was only a suggestion but you will need entirely separate controls manifold etc if you need to control separately that’s the expensive bit

My max budget is £400 as it’s only 12m2 shouldn’t need to spend more than that
You know best then...
Kit will be £450.
Motorised zone valve £65.
Alterations to heating and running new mains back to primaries £200-400
Electrical work £150.
Need to up your budget.

I’m on about the price of the kit not the overall amount, I will be doing the electrics myself and my coleuge in work will be doing the plumbing

I’m on about the price of the kit not the overall amount, I will be doing the electrics myself and my coleuge in work will be doing the plumbing
Do you feel confident enough to do the electrics? I would have thought it needs to certified or holding at least part P license

Do you feel confident enough to do the electrics? I would have thought it needs to certified or holding at least part P license

:D nope you don't need part p

Crack on then fella

:D we can only help so much and recommend approved practices that will work

If your budget can't stretch to doing it properly You have two options

Save more / delay the works until you save up enough

Or

Do it half arsed and hope it works ish / well enough

As said we’re pros and are never going to actively encourage you to do a dodgy install. You asked how we told you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UFH single zone kit needed??? in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock