Search the forum,

Discuss U gauge storage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumben

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Just got a nice box with some new tools in the post got my first U gauge now faced with where/how to store it I'm not really doing loads of gas work at the moment, but enough to not take it out the van but don't want to keep it in my box with all my other gear
So how do you all keep/store your gas tools/equipment thanks

When using my own van it hangs on a screw In the end of the racking when I subby for a shop fitting firm (about half the time) I go with there lads and I keep it in my hot bag surrounded by the blowlamps and spare gas that keeps it up right

Hang mine up on the van racking, FGA comes in every night without fail and goes in my glass cabinet too.

It true. We make more money selling glass cabinets, gilt frames and silk cushions than we do selling skirting ladders, sky hooks and tartan paint.

Long stands, on the other hand, are still a favourite.

It true. We make more money selling glass cabinets, gilt frames and silk cushions than we do selling skirting ladders, sky hooks and tartan paint.

You forgot Tartan paint.

Tartan; Scottish pattern. Kilts and stuff.

Right. OK.

Speaks v e r y s l o w l y

H e l l o L e o.

W o u l d y o u l i k e t o r e a d m y p o s t a g a i n ?

the first thing i do when i get a new u gauge is cover it in dirt for 2 weeks so you can hardly see the water level. That way i dont notice the difference to the last one :)

Anybody use a digital Gauge for tightness tests? If so any good ones that you would recommend?

I tend to use my Kane analyser for tightness tests now. Not sure why but it seems a nice way to do it and very accurate.

In case Anyones Interested i sorted my storage out DSC_0574.jpg
And another vote for dealt though box's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to U gauge storage in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock